COME GROW WITH US
WHY ONE CANNABIS
GET A PIECE OF THE BOOMING CANNABIS MARKET WITHOUT HEADACHES
GAIN ACCESS TO THE BEST CANNABIS IN THE WORLD
UTILIZE OUR PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL AND INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
Christian has over 8 years of experience in the Colorado legal cannabis industry, and over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur. He is the Founder and Chairman of Green Man Cannabis in Denver, CO. Green Man is well-known for its connoisseur grade craft cannabis and many Cannabis Cup wins - which is the industry’s most prestigious award for product excellence. In 2015 High Times Magazine recognized Hageseth with an industry Trailblazer Award. His experience in the legal cannabis industry, and his predictions for its future, are outlined in his book Big Weed published by Macmillan in 2015.
Corey has over 8 years of experience in the Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon legal cannabis industries. His passion for the industry coupled with his breadth & depth of cultivation knowledge has positioned him to successfully direct all cultivation operations - including quality control and genetic acquisition at multiple facilities. Corey has won over 40 awards, including (12) Cannabis Cup trophies, and the most coveted annual award - The 2014 United States High Times Sativa Cannabis Cup.
Billy has over 20 years of multi-unit operations experience within various consumer services industries, most recently as the Chief Operating Officer of Green Man Cannabis in Denver, CO. Prior to that he was the COO at Progressive Retail Management. His strong leadership skills and business acumen allow him to provide in-depth operational and financial expertise for any startup or turnaround environment. He thrives in creating a culture whereby everyone performs to the best of their abilities, is continuously challenged, and loves the role they play in the company’s success. Strategic thinking, developing people, solving problems, and enhancing revenue are just a few of the invaluable assets he brings to the industry.
John has over 5 years of private equity, corporate development, and startup experience in technology and oil and gas industries. He currently serves as the Vice President of Finance for American Cannabis Partners, an active venture capital company in Denver, Colorado. Previously, John was the founder and CEO of Calvin, a technology based startup located in Dallas, TX. Prior to Calvin, John was Associate of Corporate Development for JP Energy where he supported valuation, diligence, and execution of approximately $100 million in acquisitions, joint ventures, and growth projects. Prior to JP Energy Partners, John was an analyst at glendonTodd Capital, a Dallas based private equity firm.
COSTS AND FEES
Liquid Capital Required
Required Net Worth
RIGHT ON TIME
- October, 2018 - Franchise Times One Cannabis aims for soccer moms
- September 3, 2018 - Periodic Effects Podcast Entrepreneur Guide to Cannabis Industry
- August 24, 2018 - Franchise Chatter Q&A: Marijuana Mogul Christian Hageseth on Moving Into the Franchise Space
- August, 2018 - Culture Magazine Entrepreneurial Spirit: Big Cannabis Franchise Opportunities are Coming to Colorado
- July 30, 2018 - Marijuana.com McGanja? Franchising Could Be on the Horizon for Budding Canna-preneurs
- July 27, 2018 - Greenentrepreneur.com 5 Things You Need to Know Before Opening a Dispensary
- June 25, 2018 - Denver Business Journal Marijuana dispensary franchiser says he has big plans for Colorado
- June 22, 2018 - Benzinga Pot Stocks, ETFs, Top News And Data From The Cannabis Industry This Week
- June 12, 2018 - Hack the Entrepreneur Podcast How to Find (and Fill) a Void in the Market | Christian Hageseth
- June 11, 2018 - Entrepreneur.com What East Coast Cannabis Entrepreneurs Can Learn from Colorado
- June 1, 2018 - Cheddar TV Bringing the Franchise Model to Marijuana
- April 5, 2018 - Cannabis Dispensary Magazine ONE Cannabis Brings Franchise Model to Cannabis Retail
- April 4, 2018 - Crain's If I Knew Then... Christian Hageseth
- April, 2018 - Franchising USA Magazine ONE Cannabis Sparks Up Five Franchise Agreements For Colorado Expansion
- March 22, 2018 - Entrepreneur.com How Mainstream Is Marijuana? Cannabis Franchises Are Available in Colorado
- March 6, 2018 - Summit Daily Founder of Green Man Cannabis plans massive Colorado expansion
- February 26, 2018 - ABC Denver If you've ever been interested in getting into the marijuana industry, One Cannabis might be for you
- February 21, 2018 - Colorado Springs Independent Green Man Cannabis franchises under ONE Cannabis
- February 16, 2018 - BizWest Cannabis company to start franchising
- February 6, 2018 - Denver Business Journal Denver marijuana company says it's ready to franchise
- January 16, 2018 - Marijuana Industry News Award-Winning Team Behind Green Man Cannabis Launches New Retail Franchise, ONE Cannabis
© 2017 One Cannabis Franchise. All Rights Reserved.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, we only the offer and sale of franchises in the State of Colorado.